Human Heredity Principles and Issues, 11th Edition Michael Cummings Test Bank and Solution manual
- ISBN-13: 978-1305251052
- ISBN-10: 1305251059
- Author: Michael Cummings
- Publisher: Cengage Learning; 11th Edition
If you are interested in purchasing, please contact us via e-mail
Or you can order directly via Whatsapp
We will send the sample to you and purchase details
We will do our best to be happy and come back to us
Human Heredity: Principles and Issues
TABLE OF CONTENTS
2. Cells and Cell Division.
3. Transmission of Genes from Generation to Generation.
4. Pedigree Analysis in Human Genetics.
5. The Inheritance of Complex Traits.
6. Cytogenetics: Karyotypes and Chromosome Aberrations.
7. Development and Sex Determination.
8. The Structure, Replication, and Chromosomal Organization of DNA.
9. Gene Expression and Gene Regulation.
10. From Proteins to Phenotypes.
11. Genome Alterations: Mutation and Epigenetics.
12. Genes and Cancer.
13. An Introduction to Genetic Technology.
14. Biotechnology and Society.
15. Genomes and Genomics.
16. Reproductive Technology, Genetic Testing, and Gene Therapy.
17. Genes and the Immune System.
18. Genetics of Behavior.
19. Population Genetics and Human Evolution.
In addition, you can see the Lists
and Similarly our Facebook page
A plus Team ,